Most Common Reasons To Sell
Here at Infinity Investors, we understand exactly what you’re going through and providing you with fast debt or stress relief is our #1 focus when providing you a solution to your housing problem. We are experienced and prepared to answer all of your questions and can help you out of even the most difficult situations. Regardless of the situation, we can help you review all your options and make the best choice for selling your home.
We’ll buy your Columbia, South Carolina home with cash and close in as fast as 10 days. This is a great option for homeowners in these situations:
We can stop the foreclosure process right away. In 5 days you can have cash in your hand, end the phone calls, and move on with your life. No court, no auction, no foreclosure. Call us today and stop foreclosure. We’ll buy your house fast.
- When you own a vacant house, it can be a major drain on your resources. You have to pay the taxes, insurance, and any mortgages. You have to keep the lawn mowed, pay the power bill, make sure the pipes don’t freeze and check to see if homeless people have moved in. If your South Carolina area vacant house is run down or outdated, selling it to us is often your best option.
- Often times the most valuable asset passed on to loved ones is an outdated house. And while you may not want an outdated house, you probably do want the cash it is worth. We can help you turn your inherited house into inherited cash. Even if you’re selling a house in probate, if you are the personal representative, you can sell for cash and speed up the process.
- We’ll buy your house with the renters in place, even if they are not paying rent. We’ll take over and handle the problem ourselves. In less than 10 days, your pain rental property can turn into nothing but a memory.
- We buy houses in rough condition all the time. Since we have money to invest in your property, have our own renovation team, and our own in house realtor, we can pay you more for your “Fixer Upper” than other investors. Put your project behind you by selling it to us “as-is”.
- Most of the time, the quickest way through probate is to liquidate the assets, included any unwanted inherited houses. If you inherited an outdated or run-down property, selling it to us for cash is often your best option.
- Relocating for a job or any other reason? Well we can help you move fast. We pay cash and close as quickly as 10 business days. It’s as easy as a quick phone call, a couple of signatures today (that can be done online), and signing a few documents at closing when you receive your check. We can even bring the closing documents to a location of your choice. You could leave to go out of state tomorrow and we’ll have a courier come to your new location with the closing documents within 10 days. It’s quick, easy, and you’ll get a fair price.
- Selling your house on the market while going through a divorce can be a very difficult situation. There are several parts of the process that you and your ex-partner will need to agree and sign off on. If you want to avoid the unwanted interaction with your Ex, and still get a fair price for your home, consider selling the house for cash. In days you’ll have the cash split up for you at closing and the entire process will be behind you. You can even sign the documents in different locations to avoid even seeing each other. Quick, Easy, Painless, because you have enough on your plate.